Papa Academy – Terms & Conditions
1st August 2020
PapaAcademy.org is an online educational portal that allows registered members to revise and study from educational materials.
1. By using Papaacademy.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Papaacademy.org. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Papaacademy.org.
2. Papa Academy may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Papa Academy. Your continued use of Papaacademy.org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of Papaacademy.org
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Papaacademy.org content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Papaacademy.org content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Papaacademy.org content requires the prior written permission of the Papa Academy.
4. You agree to use Papaacademy.org only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Papaacademy.org. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Papaacademy.org.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. Papaacademy.org content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Papa Academy, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Papa Academy be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Papaacademy.org regardless of the form of action.
7. Papa Academy does not warrant that functions contained in Papaacademy.org content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Papaacademy.org or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Papa Academy and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Papa Academy and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Papa Academy, or any other third party.
9. We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant Community area using the ‘Contact Us’ link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Papaacademy.org (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
14. You can at any time request to have your account and all it’s content deleted by emailing contact @Papa academy.org – putting account delete in the subject line.
Newsletters and Promotions
15. By ticking the newsletter box, you agree that Papa Internet Services Ltd can contact you by email with newsletters and promotions. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.